LAUNCHUB is a leading early-stage venture capital fund focused on investing in startups in South-Eastern (SEE) and Central-Eastern (CEE) Europe.
Since 2012, we have been involved in the region and its diaspora, helping exceptional teams create the next generation of game-changing companies. We are currently investing out of our third fund, with a size of €74M, dedicated towards ambitious early-stage founders.
- 🎯 Pre-seed and seed investing with initial tickets between €0.3 - 3M.
- 🧑 Founders solving large-scale problems with a global vision, in any industry.
- 💵 We get you prepared to score top-tier VCs for your next financing.
- 🏢 Access to a global network of clients, advisors, and co-investors.
- 🤝 Hands-on strategic guidance and mentorship.
We are well-known for helping our companies raise large next-stage investment rounds.
→ In fact, 75% of our portfolio companies raise follow-on funding by exceptional VCs from our co-investors network, raising over €400M of capital in total. Check out our co-investors here.
Have a killer idea? We are curious, let’s chat!
We invest in founders with origin from South Eastern Europe, also known as the Balkans, and the broader Central Eastern European region, building companies anywhere around the world.
We are interested in investing in enterprise and consumer-focused companies across all industries. However, we have a strong past experience in AI/ML, SaaS, Future of Work, PropTech, Crypto & Blockchain, DevTools, Marketplaces, HealthTech, FinTech, Hardware, and Robotics.
Our investment process is designed to be transparent and efficient, with a focus on supporting founders. It typically takes 2-3 weeks and includes:
- Initial analysis: After our initial conversation, we evaluate the market, opportunity, and the fundraising materials shared by the founder.
- Q&A: We work asynchronously, creating a shared document with our questions and collaborate with the founder on their answers.
- In-person meeting: We meet with the founding team in person to discuss their idea in-depth, get to know the team, and brainstorm together on plans for reaching the next funding round objectives.
- Group discussion: We hold a group meeting with you and our broader investment team to discuss and make a final decision on the investment.
💡 During this process, we also like to tinker with your product and speak to few of your clients to understand their pain points and user experience.
We tend to look at each subsequent round as a separate investment decision so our participation is not guaranteed. However, we are committed to supporting our amazing portfolio companies through all stages of growth, including bridge rounds and subsequent funding rounds, up until Series B.
When evaluating potential deals, we place a strong emphasis on the team, market, and vision. Specifically, we look for:
- an ambitious and talented team proven to execute
- founder competitive advantage and path to a clear moat
- a big market or one with the potential to grow or emerge
As a hands-on investor, we are committed to supporting our portfolio companies in any way we can, including through introductions to customers, guidance on day-to-day operations, and assistance with raising new rounds of funding. In terms of board governance, we typically take a board seat if we are a significant contributor to the total round size or an observer seat otherwise. This allows us to stay informed and actively participate in helping founders make the best decisions for the company's long-term success.
© 2023 —LAUNCHub, All rights reserved.
bul. “Tsar Osvoboditel” 21, 1504 Sofia